January 23, 2011

Update

Greetings all, from the land of ick, misery, and the shoulda got my flu shot blues. Hubby came down with it on MLK day last week, and I fell prey on Friday. I can't remeber the last time I was sick enough to warrant Nyquil, but I've definitely needed help getting some Z's. Enough moaning and groaning for now, on to brighter things.

These are a repeat of one of the very first pairs of earrings i listed on ETSY... almost two years ago. It is this design that I will be using to teach how to do stitches over a cabone ring at Shuttlebirds. I am offering the kit with earring findings, or a metal hook bookmark finding, so my students can choose to finish either one or two of the motifs.

Shuttlebirds is bound to be exciting this year, (even though I am scheduled to teach during the same time as ALL of the classes I was hoping to take myself!!) If you will be near Eastern Washington this coming April, I hope you will check out the Shuttlebirds website and take a look at all the fun we plan on having this year. You surely don't want to miss it!

Now I am off to wallow in my sorrows and drown them in cough syrup..... with a good helping of Mary Poppins on the side. After all, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

4 comments:

Karrieann said...

I can't WAIT!!!! I am so looking forward to be in your classes!

Praying that all of the family get well in record time!

Love YOU!

Karen said...

May you all get well soon. I've signed up for two classes from you on Sat. afternoon and looking forward to seeing you there. Karen in OR

IsDihara said...

Feel better soon!

And now for the pouty-lip section of my comment. ShuttleBirds is too far for me to travel, so I will miss your marvelous class. Waaaahhhhhh!

Can I beg your mom to be my eyes and ears? Think she would accept?

cre8ivgrl said...

I'm a huge fan of your designs but I'm extremely bummed that I won't be able to attend the shuttle bird conference. Is there an opportunity to purchase the kit you will be teaching?
My best!