February 17, 2009

I'm a spoiled girl, yes I am!

Darling Jim, my dearest, has allowed me to place my Handy Hands order! Yay! I'm not sure how soon it will ship, it is mostly comprised of the new Lizbeth thread. I'm also getting two books- Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior, and Tatting together by Iris Niebach. And I'm pretty sure I ordered a hanky for the new baby's bonnet. There are so many nice things on the way in the mail, I just can't sit still! I am taking part in a thread exchange, so three mystery envelopes will be here in the next few weeks, as well as a ball of my favorite color of a new thread. And like I said in a previous post, I would need new thread to soften the blow if the proposed minivan purchase went through-----and it did. My purple-people-eater of a van will be coming home this weekend. Lord, I know it's a blessing, but did it have to be purple???? I like the color in general, but not on my transportation!


I have no tatting to show today. I made several attempts at starting a project that we are working on in the online class, and it's just eating me and my thread for dinner! It's called Knot Garden, you can check it out on the class website. The pattern is just all over the place for me, and I can't seem to get it started heading in the right direction....I keep wanting to try it again but I think I'll wait because Georgia said there might be some diagrams being put together to help. Until then I keep peeking in to see if anyone has sent in pictures of successes :-) I hope I'm not the only one in a tangle.........that's awful of me, I know!

No comments: