May 1, 2009

Ok I'll do it!


I've been tagged. Double tagged in fact!


Both Tattingchic and Vinnie got me this week, and I keep forgetting about it! Preggo brain at it's best. Anyway, this is my tagging initiation. I'm so pleased to be welcomed into the tatblog community!



The rules are:
1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 5th file.
3. go to your 5th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 5 people …...
So here it goes.......


This was a self-pic taken with my phone, and I used it as an avatar on myspace for awhile I think. That was right after I was able to take home my new guitar, a Michael Kelly Patriot Glory. It's the loveliest thing you've ever seen, it has inlaid mother of pearl on the whole fretboard (slightly reminiscent of tatting actually :-) and it's a quilted maple translucent black finish. Sigh, and I haven't played it in months! It becomes increasingly more difficult as pregnancy progresses.......

I might get around to my tagging of five people, but I'm ready for bed right now. Happy tatting to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Yes, I'm sure it's challenging to hold the guitar when you're preggo!

What a cute pic! Oh, your guitar sounds like it is a magnificient one! I'm longing for one! :)