September 20, 2009

Flustrimacated.

I've invented a new word.

Flustrimacated.

It's the only term I can find to describe my mood today. I have no reason to be feeling wonky, really. There are dishes in the sink and there are piles of laundry to be folded, but that's not news. I did start the Pill a week ago or so, can I blame it on that lol? :-p Sigh. I've just been annoying myself lately. My attitude about the monotonous housework has been less than joyful, and my own whining is making me batty.

Note: One should not tat while suffering symptoms of Flustrimication. It will result in more time spent in dissatisfaction with the current selection of tatting patterns, than time spent actually tatting. And any resulting tatted work will probably be unsatisfactory to the flustrimacatee. And trust me, I'd dose heavily with chocolate if I had not decided to plunk down the dinero to go back to Weight Watchers last week! Phhht.

No comments: