You see, in the coming year, I'd like this to become a Very useful Blog. Over this past year, I've gained so much friendship and inspiration, and I'd like to "give back" to the tatting community at large in any way I can. So, I've come up with a few ideas or ways that I can truly serve in tat land and be very useful indeed.
- I'm going to go back and properly tag my posts, so they will be easier to search and find topics or patterns etc.
- I'll be doing some tatting book reviews. You know, when I go to order a tatting book I always wonder until it arrives whether it is what I was expecting. So, I will go do some nice thourough review posts on my favorite books this year.
- My own Patterns, tutorials, etc. I think that at this point I have some ideas to offer in the way of technique, new things I've developed, and also sharing some jewelry patterns.
- More giveaways! I plan to perpetuate giveaways by doing a Pay It Forward giveaway each time I dye a new batch of thread. So keep your eyes peeled for the next time Dr. Vonthreadmore gets let out of her pen. Yes. I keep her in a pen. She really would run amok if I didn't. Don't worry though, she gets a steady supply of red licorice and chocolate coffee smoothies.
- More linked text and pictures. I am going to better plan my posts and put more time into clickable things, so that you have somewhere to go if you come across something you like here on this blog, like a pattern I've done if it's available online, or a link to the information I used to achieve a certain technique....etc.
There you have it! My first post was last year, January 28th. I'm almost to my one year bloggerversary, and I think it's time the blog grew a little, it's important to be a contributing member of society don't you think?
So, thank you for spending your precious time laughing and crying with me here in my little corner of Tat land. I look forward to the new year ahead!