June 8, 2010

So many ideas, so little time.

The eternal struggle of my existence continues.....somewhere last week I deciced I wanted to be superwoman, and that I can do everything I want to do and then some. Andy then of course reality strikes again, and I have to muddle through and prioritize. Bah.

Anyway, somewhere in that delightful place of inspiration I came up with more bright ideas that then of course resulted in more supply orders. God bless the supply sellers on etsy! I am going back there more and more expecially for smaller orders of findings and things. You can get an item cheaper at the larger online outlets, but they want like $6 shipping no matter what. Most etsy sellers employ the use of the USPS at first class mail prices, so you can get just a few of something that you need and they ship it for $2. So, if you are in the market for some supply ideas, make sure you browse ETSY.

No pictures today, just some rambling. I can't say enough how I appreciate your comments here friends! Your encouragement is priceless.

4 comments:

sewmuchfun4 said...

It's not easy to be BURSTING with ideas and enthusiasm only to have reality dump a cold glass of water on you. I have had ALLOT of ideas lately. I've been walking everyday to shape my lump of self up a bit and it gives me time to think. Anyway, I have found something which seems to be easing my frustration a bit. I now keep a small sketch pad and set of colored pencils in my bag (the extra weight will also shape me up, right?). When I have an idea, I either just list it or draw it out in color! I love my little book of ideas because I feel like now even if I can't do them right away, they won't get lost in a dark corner of my brain.

:) Ann

God's Kid said...

I can't wait to see the new ideas!
Have a great day! :)

Tatfully Yours said...

You are very lucky for the lower shipping cost in the US. I order anything for $50 and shipping is almost half(not counting exchange!!) We just do not have suppliers like you do. And even to mail something within Canada (larger envelope ex.) it can cost $3.00. Ouch.... Remember do not over do things. We have a long summer ahead.

BSOTF said...

Even Wonderwoman has to stop & breath. Just relax & not stress over things. Life is too short to live life as Wonderwoman. You are human & inspiration comes from with inside of you. Living like Wonderwoman can block it from coming out or to you. Sometimes we have to tell ourselves,"Breath, just breath." Once we relax, our inspiration is able to work the best." To create,,,means to order supplies....which means to create...sorry can't change that. So Smile & enjoy the wonderful day each are & be inspired all it holds.