October 29, 2010

I'm so glad.....


.....that I took the pictures before my darling baby wiped her snotty nose all over my shirt. Be thankful for the small things I say!
The next few days will be spent in a flurry, literally....as I try to get some stock made up for the upcoming launch of my winter 2010 jewelry, you guessed it --- snowflakes! I have a necklace, and a couple different earring designs. I'll need to get pictures taken this weekend, as well as make a bunch of earring cards and try to get some pricing done for a craft sale next week. Got to line up a babysitter too!

4 comments:

crafty diane said...

I love the flower that you used to make the necklace. Would you be willing to sell the patterns for tatting the flower?
Blessings,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Wish you the best! I remember those days of checking the front of my shirt...and the back! Ellie

Being Mrs Miles said...

Lol, how I remember THOSE days well! The necklace is so pretty and you look wonderful too! Praying you get all done and your sale goes well. Can't wait to see your snowflakes!

God's Kid said...

That necklace is fantastic! I love the colors! :)