July 28, 2011

Globetrotter giveway, please read!

Thank you to those who have already commented with interest in participating in the givewawy outlined in my previous post.

Please do be sure to leave your email address in your comment! I'm a crazy disorganized girl, and I would hate to have you miss the fun by me neglecting to scrounge it up from the web or the dregs of my inbox. To ensure that you get the email with my mailing address you must leave your email address in your comment. I am deleting the comments once I send the contest emails to each recipient. If you've neglected to leave an email contact I will publish your comment so you know to leave another for me... (unless, as I suspect, some of you already have my address from numerous packages of HDT coming your way :-P)

Also PLEASE BE SURE to include your email address on your postcard. Don't trust me to my own devices in contacting you if you should win!

No comments: