January 28, 2009

Hello fellow tatters!


Hi everyone! I'm newer to the online tatting community, and it seems that everyone is blogging and sharing and spreading the tatting love, so I just couldn't help but join in! Here are a few of the little things I've done lately, both as a part of the online tatting class at http://www.georgiaseitz.com/. I'm very interested in making sure that this wonderful art gets passed on to the next generation (aka-me!) so I'm always on the lookout for younger tatters. I hope to make my blog more interesting as time goes by and provide inspiration and information, and gain some of each as well.

2 comments:

Sewicked said...

That little paperclip doodle is so cute. Isn't it amazing what a little success will do for one's self-confidence.

Unknown said...

Awwww...the little intertwining hearts are sweet!