February 27, 2009

Thread Exchange!

I've just got to say thanks to the wonderful gals who participated in the thread exchange! I sent off some of my favorite Flora, and I received some Purple Flora 10, that matches with some other thread I have, some light blue Altin Basak Simile with silver, some red Manuela which I've never tried, and some varigated light green Flora size 50. I'm so excited because I think the Simili AB might go well with the AB I got from Elizabeth. And it's cool to have a variety of things to try.

So, thanks a bunch to Debi, Bina, and Erin! Turns out that Bina is north of me, too far away for a casual visit, but close enough for a possible meet up sometime. This was way too fun, having little surprise envelopes show up in the mail. I hope we get to do it again sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! It looks like you got some fabulous threads to experiment with there! Have fun! :)