January 3, 2010

For dear Sis


Just a quick postie to show some earrings I made for my sister for Christmas. I let her choose the thread as well as the swarovski pieces they are built on. This is the best picture I got before she had to head back out and finish her visiting other family members before going home to Texas.


I did get this scan that better shows the crystal component, but of course it's blurry because it wasn't flat on the scanner. These were made with Lizbeth.

Anyway, we did have a great time with her and her hubby while they were here, and now that the kids are more familiar with them, we can keep in touch via video on Skype.

12 comments:

rainbows and raindrops said...

Wow!

All I can say is...

WOW

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The earrings are beautiful!

Fox said...

Beautiful!

IsDihara said...

Stunning earrings! In my favorite color...can I be adopted? ;-)

csipkelelkű said...

Amazing...

Sunela said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Katie said...

Those are really stunning! I bet she'll be so proud to wear those!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! What a lucky sister!

sewmuchfun4 said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! Love the centers!
:) Ann

Beelizabeth said...

The earrings are beautiful... and Happy Birthday!

connie said...

Holy Guacamole
I wish my sister tatted.
Are the centers woven?
Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
Connie

Krystle said...

Lol thank you all! And the centers are actually a setting made like that with the stones, found them on sale on Etsy awhile back. very cool, too bad I can't get more because they are vintage.