March 8, 2010

THe future of tat corner,

We had a very busy but enjoyable weekend, in which I got to tat exactly TWO RINGS from a hanky edging, had to stop once I realized the crochet hook is packed in the garage still. Pooh.

The future of all tatting in this house rests on this......

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Gia-Urban-Arm-Chair-Retro-Beige-Dot/4417960/product.html

It's arrival sometime this week marks the time when I will be "allowed" to unpack my tatting corner.

....


I will limit my comments on this matter to this: A certain husband who shall remain nameless, has decided that I should not bring out my collection of tatting paraphernalia until the above linked item arrives. I don't know why. He seems to think that my tatting things are alive and multiply when let loose from their containment. Psh. I wonder what gave him that idea? Apparently once my new yummy chair arrives, I will be allowed one end table with which to contain my readily available tatting supplies. so until then, I sulk on my blog and commiserate with Dr. Von Threadmore about the oppression that currently befalls us both.



-Krystle

3 comments:

Gina said...

heheheeh....hope it arrives tomorrow!

Cindy said...

Sooooo, I am not the only one with a husband that thinks tatting supplies multiply on their own. On the endtable. By my chair. LOL!

I love your new chair. It is perfect! I hope you have a large endtable to go with it :)

Tatskool said...

How unreasonable can men be! Huh. As if tatting supplies end up everywhere!