July 22, 2010

The Crystal



Here is round one with the crystal! I have used small rounds and drops in the necklace, and large drops in the earrings that match


The thread is one of the HDT solids from recent endeavors. I made it to have a very gentle change in intensity to it, you barely notice but it gives depth and texure.


I went ahead and listed this set, but I think I am going to have to order another batch of this crystal for myself. I've had a little success as of late in the etsy shop, and for some reason that has made it hard for me to keep any of the jewelry lately....I mean, if it has the potential to bring in a little moola..... Oh well. I think I shall soon treat myself to some of my own creations.



4 comments:

Suztats said...

So Beautiful! Classic!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is a beautiful set! If I had planned enough in advance, I could have asked you to make some jewelry for me to wear to Joanne's wedding. Too bad I waited so long to look for a dress!

StringyDogs said...

How incredible that you could match the crystals and the thread so beautifully! It does not surprise me that you are having some success in Esty!

God's Kid said...

So very elegant! :)