September 5, 2010

Oh Fooey!

Have you ever spent hours or work and many dollars worth of crystal, putting together a beautiful tatted necklace to sell in your Etsy shop.....only to find that one of the crystals in the necklace is broken?????


Well, I HAVE!

And I guess I don't have much else to say. Other than it was going to be the most beautiful necklace EVER. And I don't have any more of that color crystal..... it has the most loveliest silvery finish over the faintest aqua tint. And it's all gone to waste. I eith
However, I do try to see the positives in all situations. I guess I have aquired myself a lovely necklace, as I can't bring myself to sell this one, or tear it apart and re-do it without the broken crystal. And, to replace the amount of crystal and do another necklace, I believe a trip to Shipwreck beads is in order...... Poor me. Oh, and I've just discovered that I can claim mileage on my business taxes. Woooo!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lucky you! You have a beautiful new necklace for yourself!

God's Kid said...

Looks like a beautiful necklace! :)