June 22, 2011

A full tray

21 rings locked and loaded for the market this weekend! I've been working so hard these past few weeks to get ahead.... I've been able to "catch up" between shows, but I had a weekend off and took advantage to stock up on small things like rings and hairclips. My earring rack is full again (4o pairs) and I hope to get another 10 pairs done before Saturday. Need to assemble several of the flower bead necklaces, and I should be in good shape! Somehow, I've managed to maintain sanity, and a weekly rehearsal with a musical friend. The good weather has been a help, as well as all the work hubby has done in the back yard, as we have been able to spend some afternoons outside. The girls have a playset and swings, as well as a good patch of dirt that still needs grass seed :-) so we have a nice arrangement as I sit and tat and they run loose like hooligans. Of course, it requires a bath immediately afterwards for the little princesses.

One matter that I soon seek to rectify is the honoring of the great patience of the winner of my bloggerversary giveaway. She was sweet enough to inquire in case I had sent something that might have gone missing in the mail, but alas.... I've been wrestling with the obligation of making things for the market and I don't want to just throw something together for her, I want it to be special and made with joy! So, I'll make my color and material selection and pack the supplies for the market. I get there extra early each time to ensure a good spot, so I have an hour before the market opens, and the first hours are slow anyway. That I think, is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the process of making something to brighten someone else's day :-) So, Brigitte....I thank you for your grace and patience. It will make me very happy to make something just for you. Know that it will come with much sunshine and happiness in each stitch!!!!

10 comments:

Karrieann said...

...I don't think that you nearly enough inventory! ....runzzzzzzzz all the way to GA! heheheee

God's Kid said...

Those all look great! :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

When does the Krystle get to run about like a hooligan, huh huh? Think you can learn to tat and treadmill *snort*

I wish you great success on your sales. Do your fingers ever get sore?

Have a terrific weekend,

~ Barb

Unknown said...

Hi Krystledawne! Your ring rack is full and ready to grace other lucky ladies' fingers! You have been busy! I recently joined a group called the "Bonneville Tatters" and some of them had gone up to Shuttlebirds in Washington and had attended your class and they shared some of your secrets! YAY! It was kind of neat! I was like.. Hey! I 'Know" Krystle! Ha haha ha! Well, no, I don't really KNOW you, but you know how blogging and facebook makes us feel like we are buddies! LOL! Well, maybe it doesn't make you feel that way but it does me! I now have a camera ready so I am back on the blogging scene! YAY! I am catching up on my blogging rounds and I am in less pain so I am able to tat again!!

Unknown said...

You must be doing well with your earrings and rings. That's great! I just wanted you to know that I changed my blog name to "The Musical Tatter" because it tells more about me. We have music and tatting in common, don't we? That's fun!

Karrieann said...

...soooo is that ring rack still full?

Heather said...

Ooh, I love these flowers! Where did your pattern come from, or is it original? I'd love to make some of these.

Krystle said...

Hi Heather, it is an original design.... someday I might get around to sharing the "secret sauce" but it's just such a staple of my jewelry sales right now. It's not rocket science or anything, so I'll bet you could figure out something similar :-)

Heather said...

Krystle,

No problem, I fully understand. It is gorgeous though, and I'm sure you are selling them like hotcakes.

Happy tatting!

Heather said...

Krystle,

No problem. I hope you publish or sell your pattern someday, and in the meantime sell many at the market.

Good luck, and again, they are gorgeous!